- Product info
- Eco criteria & sustainability
Eco-friendly Mini Shampoo Conditioner soap bar for dogs. A cute, palm-size mini soap bar that not only uses compostable packaging and natural plant-based ingredients but also requires less water to produce than bottled pet shampoo washes. A Zero-plastic pet product!
Our shampoo bar will leave your dog smelling clean, soft, and fluffy with a combination of Manuka oil, Neem oil, Tea Tree oil, Lemongrass oil, and peppermint leaves. It also helps with skin problems, fungal infections & fleas too.
Swapping to our EKOH Dirty Dog Pet Shampoo Bars for your furry best friend is one of the easiest eco-friendly swaps you and the family can make. That's our kind of happy!
Our easy-to-use Mini Shampoo Bar is a great tester size or, if you prefer, a small bar that fits in the palm of your hand. The small bar is suitable for smaller dogs and should give you 3 to 5 washes - store in our EKOH Hemp soap bag.
Because cats are sensitive to essential oils, we do not recommend using the bar to wash your cat.
Like all our EKOH products, our Pet Bar has no hidden nasties. Meeting the Green Checklist, made of biodegradable, sustainably sourced, naturally derived, and palm oil-free ingredients.
A mini-sized soap: 6.3x4.3x1.2cm packaged block (2.5x1.6x0.5in). Also available in 200gms.
- Essential botanical oils
- Plant-based botanical ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
- 100% Soap Free
- PH balanced for your pet
- Family Safe
- Earth Safe and grey-water safe
- Equivalent to 3+ regular bottles of pet shampoo
- Compostable and recyclable packaging
- Made in New Zealand every purchase contributes to planting native trees.
- Anti-fungal and assists with the management of fleas.
Nasties we leave out that are commonly found in pet shampoos
- Synthetic fragrance.
- Artificial Colours.
- Mea/Cocomide Dea (ammonia compounds)
- Mineral Oils
- Palm Oils
- Formaldehyde preservatives.
- Paraben preservatives (butylparaben, methylparaben, or propylparaben)
For tips on how to wash your Happy dog, read our "Tips tab and about our eco-friendly ingredients."
Happy dog washing tips:
Our Pet Shampoo Bar is earth-safe, so no danger of killing the grass or flowers.
- We fill a small bucket with warm water, run the soap bar through the water a few times until it turns cloudy, and then we wet our pooch. Once she is wet, we slowly pour the soapy water over her and rub and lather her all over. You can use the bar directly on the fur. This is easier on shorter-haired, smaller dogs.
- Once she is washed all over, we rinse her well in clean water, let her shimmy and shake off the excess water and then towel dry, leaving her to lie out in the sunshine. Happiness!
- If you are washing in the bathtub, sink, or dog wash, remember dogs don't love hot showers like humans do. Use lukewarm water for the best performance of the soap and your dog's comfort.
- To finish off, you can give your pooch a comb with our EKOH Dog brush.
Want to know more about eco friendly pet products read our EKOH blog.