- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Sustainable Swedish dishcloths, daisy spring blossoms artist prints. Assorted 12 Pack of Eco-Friendly reusable sponge cloths are compostable paper towel alternatives.
EKOH compostable cleaning sponge dishcloths for washing dishes and wiping down surfaces and spills. Natural multipurpose cleaning cloths are 100% biodegradable. That's happy :)
Transform everyday household cleaning chores with these fantastic earth-friendly babies, replacing your sponges, microfibre cleaning cloths & paper towels! Spruce up your kitchen with our earth-friendly cleaning cloths and live with some natural style.
Our blossom logo and icon inspire our EKOH12 pack in happy, bright colours. You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff in your home that reduces waste and effectively helps you finish your cleaning job.
One EKOH Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. Happy days!
Expect to get at least three months of use from your multipurpose dishcloth and then return it to the earth, doing your bit to reduce what goes into landfills.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- Your cloth will soften when wet and quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- Designed locally on Waiheke Island
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ". Note it will shrink a little after your first use
- Every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand by donating to TreesThatCount.
Happy to share some cleaning tips:
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free and are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, and stainless steel to wipe down inside the car and more.
- To keep your cloth healthy and clean, pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise, you can microwave when damp briefly or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant as a soaker.
- We use it to wipe down our coffee machine and the milk froth spout- it works a treat!
- Keep on in the bathroom to regularly wipe down the basin, leaving it without moisture marks.
- Great for cleaning mirrors and windows, leaving them streak-free.Trick-use one damp to clean and one to dry :)
EKOH Swedish dishcloths are made from 70% sustainable wood pulp cellulose & 30% cotton fibre in Germany. Screen printed with no toxic inks. The packaging is a compostable paper card, so just pop it into your compost bin at home.
The EKOH Swedish sponge dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. These eco-friendly sponge cloths are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your sponge cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out the cleaning cloth - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dish cloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly. It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.