- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Design and style meet function sustainability with EKOH cleaning cloths. A single multipurpose eco dishcloth allows you to choose from our selection of unique original prints, which can complement your kitchen and home decor. By using one of our Swedish eco sponge cloths, you can eliminate up to 17 rolls of wasteful and expensive paper towels. Using these cleaning cloths instead of plastic sponges or nylon microfiber cloths is a sustainable choice, as microplastics can be harmful to both you and the environment.
- Super absorbent eco sponge cloths can absorb 20 times their weight in liquid, an efficient, eco-friendly cleaning sponge. That's a lot of spills, wet dishes, smudgy windows and messy counters, and you'll no longer need to use plastic sponges or paper towels!
- Our eco-friendly cleaning cloths are all-natural, machine washable, reusable and easily compostable.
The secret is science and sustainability.
- EKOH Swedish dishcloths are made from a unique combination of wood pulp cellulose and renewable cotton fibres that are FSC and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Printed with natural inks and our original designs and packed in zero waste natural card that is 100% biodegradable.
Happy to share some cleaning tips:
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free and are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down inside the car and more.
- Pop your clothes into your dishwasher or washing machine to keep them healthy and clean. Washes up 250 + times.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise, you can microwave when damp briefly or use some HealthyCleanLemon Myrtle spray disinfectant or soaker.
- 175 X 200mm
- Set size: 1 unit Wintergreen Botanical Flower Print
- Made in Germany-Designed in New Zealand - Printed and Packed in Asia.
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dishcloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly.
- It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.