- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
EKOH dishcloths can replace up to 17 paper towel rolls, saving you money and reducing waste produced in your kitchen. Ditch plastic sponges and nylon microfiber cloths to avoid microplastics that harm you and the earth. Try a single eco-friendly dishcloth, also known as Swedish Dish cloth with a fun unique print to spruce up your kitchen cleaning.
- Super absorbent cloths can absorb 20 times their weight in liquid, an efficient, eco-friendly cleaning sponge. That's a lot of spills, wet dishes, smudgy windows and messy counters, and you'll no longer need to use plastic sponges or paper towels!
- Our eco-friendly cleaning cloths are all-natural, machine washable, reusable and easily compostable at home.
The secret is science and sustainability.
- EKOH Swedish dishcloths are made from a unique combination of wood pulp cellulose and renewable cotton fibres that are FSC-certified.
- Printed with natural inks and our original designs and packed in zero waste natural card that is 100% biodegradable.
Happy sharing our eco cleaning tips:
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free and are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down inside the car and more.
- Pop your clothes into your dishwasher or washing machine to keep them healthy and clean. Washes up 100 + times.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out to keep the print in good condition on your cloths and air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise, you can microwave when damp briefly or use some spray disinfectant or soaker.
- 175 X 200mm
- Set size: one units
- Made in Germany - Designed in New Zealand - Printed and Packed in Asia.
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dishcloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly. It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.