Look After Your Planet with Plastic-Free Products in NZ
Plastic-free products in NZ are ideal for waste-free living, making your mark and pleging to care for our planet for generations to come Simply purchase products that have Zero plastic, like our natural soap bars, EKOH sponge cloths or bamboo cleaning brushes, produce bags and shopping tote. If you are buying a product in packing, we make sure it is recyclable and that you can reuse containers. Our containers are all recyclable & reusable. You can reuse many of these containers and either refill them again or use them for something entirely different rather than buying more containers. Don't forget to take your reusable shopping bag along when you go shopping. At EKOH, we offer you a wide range of plastic-free products to choose from for your home.
Every Kind of Happy with EKOH
What makes our products unique are the ingredients and materials. We use essential oils for fragrance, as well as sustainable, biodegradable fibres and timbers, manufacturing ethically and often by hand in small batches. Our ingredients are a healthy, eco-friendly, and ethical alternative to synthetic fragrance-infused products and plastic items.
- EKOH has a natural Pantry Reusables & Storage Collection that allows you to move beyond plastic, save and reduce waste going to landfills. You will find a variety of handy reusable food storage bags, shopping bags, produce bags, and food wraps amongst the selection of pantry products.
- From our Subscribe & Refill Collection, you can select your favourite essential cleaning products in bulk or larger sizes and packs, helping you to save money and reduce waste. Get your Lemon Myrtle dishwashing liquid in a 5 or 15L container to just refill your current container when empty from a 1L. You can also get your favourite body wash in bulk, as well as liquid hand soap laundry detergent.
- The Bundle & Save Collection allows you to buy bundles of your favourite EKOH products and save. Our Eco Kitchen Cleaning bundle is a great plastic-free cleaning products bundle.
You will find unique products in our Kitchen Collection. From disinfectant cleaner, eco Swedish sponge cleaning cloths, dishwasher powder to sponge loofahs and a bamboo kitchen brushes to get you started. Our products work very well, smell great and are not harmful to humans, your pets, or the environment.
Avoid Plastic Every Day
Avoiding plastic is quite a challenging feat in our plastic-filled world. Some alternatives are readily available to help you avoid plastic every day, one step at a time.
- Paper and cardboard were used in the days gone by to package many things. It can be recycled and composted, and you can use cardboard boxes to replace many of your storage containers.
- Wood and bamboo are renewable resources, and if from sustainably managed forests (FSC), they can replace plastic in household items. You can use it as an alternative to plastic cleaning brushes, utensils, cutting boards,and tableware.
- Glass and stainless steel are excellent reusable alternatives. Stainless steel is tough and easy to clean and is perfect as reusable food and beverage containers. Glass, although not biodegradable, is relatively inexpensive and infinitely recyclable. Many food products are packaged in glass, and you can easily upcycle your glass jars into food storage.
- Beeswax wraps are an ideal alternative to plastic cling wraps and cotton cellulose sponge cleaning cloths replace synthetic micro fibre cloths and plastic sponges.
To help ensure you get the most use from your purchase, durable, well-made products are the best option.
Stay In Touch
Visit EKOH online today to order eco-friendly, zero waste products for your home, keeping your family, pets, and the environment healthy and happy. Contact us today to learn more about our zero plastic products to pamper your body and clean your home and pets.