Why You Should Start Choosing Natural Soaps made in NZ
Your skin is a vital organ that deserves to be looked after, so being more mindful of the products you choose to put on your skin is a must. Choosing to swap to natural soaps made in NZ may be the change you need to make, ensuring you have a natural, nontoxic skincare routine.
The Benefits of Handmade Natural Soap
You may already know that organic natural skincare products are better for your skin. Still, you may not know that all skin types can benefit from using natural products. These are some remarkable advantages for you and the environment when using organic soaps:
- Natural soap without chemicals works wonders for sensitive skin prone to allergies or any adverse reactions. Commercially mass-produced soaps are usually made with synthetic ingredients, fragrances, and chemicals, which may cause reactions for those with delicate skin. You lessen the chance of developing a skin allergy by choosing natural organic products.
- Natural soaps are as gentle on the ecosystem as they are on your skin. In production, we exclusively use plant-based products and no plastic packaging. They are animal and cruelty-free and have no plam oils Organic soaps are less detrimental to the environment since no harmful chemicals and fragrance additives will seep into the ecosystem. These products are gentle on your skin and the environment from start to finish.
- Thanks to the natural approach to the soaps we offer, specific ingredients assit in avoiding any potential skin reactions and will benefit your skin in various ways. A prime example is the use of plant-based glycerine in our organic soaps. Glycerine is known for a wide range of benefits. Glycerin is great for the skin because it allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin. Glycerin also has antimicrobial properties, which means it can protect the skin from harmful microorganisms. Are you looking for natural soap? Soaps made locally that are handmade offer you the choice to support artisan small local businesses. Thanks to the personal nature of handmade soap, you may find more variety in options of specific ingredients, scents, or benefits you prefer in a soap.
Our products contain organic coconut oil, fragrance essential oils, and extensive benefits, and gentle refreshing aromas.
Problems EKOH solves for you
The world does not need more cleaning products; we need better solutions and options to solve our current issues with the waste and chemicals generated from household products. We believe the problem is we must work on changing our production and shopping habits!
At EKOH, we set an objective to solve this challenge. We have three main goals:
- To provide trusted shopping and cleaning products that save you time and positively contribute to our community and environment.
- To offer online shopping and subscriptions that changes our habits (step by step) of anyone shopping for home and body essential products.
- To innovate and sell Eco-friendly alternatives that don't cost the earth.
As you shop for your preferred choice of eco-friendly and organic personal products, let's remind you of some aspects to consider when finding the right brand for you. Here's how we can help:
- We know that we all have our own personal preferences and habits. So offering you good choices is essential when looking for your perfect eco-friendly products. We stock both liquid soaps and body washes, solid natural soap bars, and shampoo bars. Convenience is key, and we make sure that you get your chosen soap, ensuring it is environmentally friendly, without compromise.
- Speaking of variety, our quality eco range doesn't stop at personal care products either. You can look forward to a myriad of options from our eco-conscious assortment, including concentrated kitchen cleaner, eco brush ware, loofahs, and cloths, bathroom refresher, laundry care and glass refill spray and pump bottles. You can refill and reuse all our cleaning products, and we also offer pantry produce and bulk food bags and even gentle pet care.
- We love our lemon Myrtle essential oil it is a key ingredient in our HealthyClean range, naturally antibacterial and smelling fresh. The highly favoured botanical oil is known to potentially kill up to 99% of germs, keeping you and your loved ones safe from health threats.
- We offer a subscription service to make your shopping process that much more convenient and we believe more eco-conscious. Fewer trips to the supermarket, helping you get your necessary refills whenever required, better for the budget, and you don't need to leave the comfort of your home.
We aim to make your shopping process pleasurable through our convenient online store and quality organic products. We love our customers feedback as this helps us deliver what you need from an eco-sustainably conscious brand.
EKOH (said echo) offers you Eco-friendly alternatives for your household, business cleaning, and personal care products with the benefit of quality natural ingredients & materials.
Please call or text us using the contact form. We're happy to answer questions or help you with returns and are keen to hear any of your suggestions.
Remember to check our FAQ as you may quickly find the answer to your enquiry and we openly share all our information on product ingredients and more.
We keep the FAQ's and cleaning tips updated regularly. Most updates come from our wonderful, loyal EKOH customer's feedback.
Happiness always XO the EKOH team.