What You Can Expect from Our Eco-Friendly Toilet Cleaners
When it comes to bathrooms, we all know how quickly bacteria can start to build up. Luckily with our eco-friendly Bathroom and toilet cleaners, you no longer have to look to bleach or chlorine as the solutions. With nontoxic bathroom cleaners, you can get rid of bacteria and germs without harming the environment and your hands in the process. You can make your home a healthier place to be with the use of eco-friendly cleaning products and protect your entire family from the nasties that build up under the surface.
The Benefits of Sustainable Bathroom Products
Our sustainable bathroom products do all the challenging work for you, and they are guaranteed to kill 99.9% of all germs. Many people find cleaning the bathroom therapeutic as a form of decluttering and refreshing. Pairing your cleaning process with our natural brushes, cleaning cloths and scrubbers ensures you get the most out of your cleaning experience.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products are safe for children and animals since they are susceptible to strong chemicals and smells. Child locking your cleaning cupboard is often a must, but you may feel safer with a nontoxic variety of EKOH cleaning products.
- Nontoxic products can improve the air quality in your bathroom, as it doesn't contain chemicals such as bleach, you won't have a lingering chemical smell or synthetic fragrance. Instead, you could have a fresh essential oil scent in your bathroom.
- It's all in the name. Eco-friendly products contain biodegradable and nontoxic ingredients that are harmless to the environment. Buying our refillable eco bottles also means you reduce chemicals going down the drains and the amount of plastic bottles ending up in landfills.
How to Make Your Bathroom More Environmentally Friendly
Moving over to a more environmentally friendly lifestyle is almost the same as giving up sugar in your diet. It's a process, and we understand that you want to do it one step at a time. Including sustainable bathroom products in your cleaning routine is one way of stepping into a greener lifestyle. Here are some more steps you can take:
- Instead of buying your products one by one, you can save some money, buy bulk orbuy our bundles deals and invest in reusable bottles. At EKOH, we have a selection of stylish glass reusable glass bottles for this purpose.
- Have you ever heard of shampoo and conditioner bars? Instead of purchasing bottled shampoo and conditioner, invest in the eco-friendlier option of a soap bar. Our Shampoo & Conditioner Soap Baris perfect for hydration and cleansing, and you can even use it for shaving too.
- Green personal care products. These products include our Natural Sponge Loofahand our Soap Saver drawstring bag It's biodegradable and contains zero plastic as the best replacement for your plastic shower puff or sponge that you may have.
With every change we make in our daily lives, we can drastically reduce our effects of unnecessary plastic waste and chemicals on the environment.
What You Stand to Gain from EKOH
At EKOH, we firmly believe that every green choice we make counts. Furthermore, we understand that the world does not need more products but more solutions for our existing problems. Therefore, we provide environmentally friendly options to contribute to our community.