- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
EKOH compostable Swedish dishcloths are natural multipurpose eco cleaning cloths for the home. Transform everyday cleaning with earth-friendly sponge cloths, replacing your plastic sponges, microfibre cleaning cloths and paper towels.
- Replaces single-use paper towels, saving you money. Our eco dishcloths are 100% biodegradable; you can use one sponge cloth over 250 times. Simply rinse and wash, air dry and reuse it again and again.
- Buying 12 pack of eco cloths means you are buying bulk, and you save on the cost per cloth, you save time on reordering and shipping, and you do your bit to save our planet by reducing waste going to landfills.
- Reusable super absorbent eco sponge cloths will absorb 20 times their weight and replace 17 rolls of paper towels, plastic sponges, and microfibre cloths, which are not recyclable or biodegradable. Happy days!
Why we love eco sponge cloths:
- Made from natural wood pulp cellulose and recycled cotton.
- FSC-certified and OEKO-TEX fabric cloth made in Germany and with a unique Scandi-style Berry Pink colourway.
- Cleaning cloths are soft when wet and quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- EKOH cleaning cloths are 100% biodegradable and compostable with no nasty microplastics.
- Eco cloths are dishwasher, machine washable and microwave safe.
- Ethically made and zero waste to landfill.
- Ideal for all your Stainless Steel appliances, windows and mirror cleaning.
- Reusable, wipe sticky fingers and soft enough to use as a damp napkin or serviette.
Size: 20cm x17cm - 6.5 “ x 8”
Design Name: Scandi Berry Pink Set of 12 Eco Dish Cloths - 12 Berry Pink Eco Dishcloths with our happy EKOH logo
Warranty & Returns: Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days; please follow the returns process.
Want to know more about our Compostable Cleaning Cloth? Check out the Tab on the product page, read our blog or visit our FAQ :)
- Our EKOH Sponge Cloths soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- After using your cloth to clean up, put it in the dishwasher with the dishes and wash. Make sure you take it out to dry and air after it has finished washing.
- Good to go in the washing machine.
- To kill any bacteria, pop the damp sponge cloth into the microwave for 20 seconds OR soak in our HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant or Laundry soaker for 30 min.
- 100% biodegradable, so when you have finished with your eco friendly cloth it, bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.