- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Designed by artist Kylie Bridges, our Artist Series of unique original printed Swedish dishcloths are so beautiful you may want to frame them!
Transform your everyday household cleaning chores with these fantastic earth-friendly cleaning cloths. Replacing plastic sponges, microfiber cleaning cloths and paper towels. Zero plastic waste cleaning products!
A compostable cellulose sponge and a cotton dishcloth- a sponge and a cloth! Natural multipurpose eco-friendly sponge cloths for cleaning your kitchen, bathroom and home.
- Original Print designs on the Dishcloths are inspired by country farmhouse icons, the teapot, the strawberry jam jar and a rooster. Fun prints on a white cellulose sponge cloth.
- Saving you money, the sponge cloth replaces single-use paper towels. Our eco dish washing cloths are 100% biodegradable; you can use one cloth over 150 times. Rinse and wash, air dry and reuse it again and again.
- Buying our 3 pack of eco cloths means you can choose the print you love and colour code your cleaning tasks! You save on the cost per cloth, you save time on reordering and shipping, and you do your bit to save our planet by reducing waste going to landfills.
- Reusable super absorbent eco sponge cloths will absorb 20 times their weight and replace 17 rolls of paper towels, plastic sponges, and nylon microfibre cloths, which are not generally recyclable or biodegradable. Happy days!
Why we love eco sponge cloths:
- Supporting artists
- Made from natural wood pulp cellulose and cotton.
- FSC and OEKO-TEX-certified fabric cloths made in Germany in the Swedish dishcloth tradition.
- Our cleaning cloths are soft when wet and quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- EKOH cleaning cloths are 100% biodegradable with no nasty micro-plastics and will compost in 2- 6 weeks.
- Eco sponge cloths are dishwasher, machine washable and microwave safe.
- Ethically made and zero waste to landfill.
- Ideal for Stainless Steel appliances cleaning, cleaning windows and mirrors and benchtops.
- Reusable, wipe sticky fingers and soft enough to use as a damp napkin or service.
Size: 20cm x17cm - 6.5 “ x 8”
Design Name: Farmhouse Artist Series Compostable Eco Sponge Cloths - 3 pk original printed Swedish Dishcloths.
Warranty & Returns: Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days; please follow the returns process.
Want to know more about our EKOH Compostable Cleaning Cloths? Check out the Tab on the product page, read our blog or visit FAQs and learn more about EKOH STORE cleaning products NZ :)
The EKOH Swedish sponge dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. These eco-friendly sponge cloths are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your sponge cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out the cleaning cloth - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dish cloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
- White Kraft paper is a non-toxic food-grade Kraft packaging and is 100% eco-friendly. The colour is made from bleaching the wood pulp. It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging. All printing is done using non-toxic inks.