We're not sure why you're still using microfiber cleaning cloths.
Swedish Dishcloths Eco Sponge Cloths are quickly becoming the go-to cleaning cloths for many households. They look great with original prints to suit your kitchen style from scandi to cottage and the are eco-friendly zero waste!
These cloths are made from a combination of wood pulp and cotton, making them much more eco-friendly than traditional microfiber cleaning cloths. Not only are they better for the environment, but they are also more effective for cleaning.
Here Are Five Reasons Why Swedish Dishcloths (Otherwise Known as Eco Sponge Cloths) Are Better Than Microfiber Cleaning Cloths:
1) Eco Sponge Cleaning Cloths are better for the environment: Traditional microfiber cleaning cloths are made from synthetic materials( petroleum based plastics) that are not biodegradable and can take hundreds of years to decompose. Swedish Dishcloths the Eco Sponge Cloths, on the other hand, are made from natural materials that fully biodegrade in just a few months after disposal. This makes them a much better choice for both your wallet and the environment!
2) They're more absorbent: Unlike microfiber cleaning cloths which can only absorb a limited amount of liquid (about 1/20th of their own weight), Swedish Dishcloths - Eco Sponge Cloths can can absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid. This makes them much more effective for cleaning up spills in the home or office.
3) Reusable and Easy to clean: Swedish Dishcloths are much easier to clean and maintain than microfiber cleaning cloths. These eco sponge cloths can be washed in the washing machine making them much more hygienic than microfiber cleaning cloths. Microfiber cleaning cloths, on the other hand, must be washed by hand and are not as hygienic as Swedish Dishcloths. They dry quickly to a crisp texture so avoid being smelly.
4) Long Lasting and Stylish : Swedish Dishcloths are much more durable than microfiber cleaning cloths. These cloths can be used up to 200 times before they need to be replaced, whereas microfiber cleaning cloths will shed micro plastic particles onto surfaces and may need more frequent replacing.This makes Eco Sponge Cloths much more cost-effective in the long run. Swedish Dish Cloths can also be printed with stylish on trend prints to suit your home and kitchen decor.
5) Gentle Clean and Wipe and Lint Free: Swedish Dishcloths the Eco Sponge Cloths are much gentler on surfaces than microfiber cleaning cloths. The natural fibers in these cloths are much softer than the synthetic fibers in microfiber cleaning cloths, making them much less likely to scratch surfaces. This makes them ideal for cleaning delicate surfaces such as plants, glass, countertops, and appliances.
Overall, Swedish Dishcloths also known as Eco Sponge Cloths are much better than microfiber cleaning cloths in almost every way. They are more eco-friendly, more absorbent, easier to clean and maintain, more durable, and gentler on surfaces with no plastic and zero waste. If you are looking for an eco-friendly and effective cleaning cloth, Swedish Dishcloths the Eco Sponge Cleaning Cloth is the perfect choice.