- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
EKOH compostable eco-friendly cotton dishcloths are natural multipurpose sponge cleaning cloths. Transform everyday cleaning chores with these fantastic earth-friendly babies, replacing your plastic sponges, microfibre cleaning cloths & paper towels!
Proven in Sweden for decades, our bacteria-fighting multipurpose cloths are made from all-natural materials to last up to 9 months or for over 150 washes. They’re super absorbent, dry quickly, easily washable in the dishwasher. When it’s time for a change just pop into the compost bin in the garden and they’ll biodegrade away as nature intended.
You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff in your home, school or business that reduces waste and effectively helps you get your cleaning job done.
One EKOH dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels, happy days!
Our Bulk Buy bundle of natural eco-friendly dishcloths is perfect for you to buy and share out amongst friends to try out or as a business to wipe down and keep surfaces germ free.
Wondering why our EKOH dishcloths come in a 12-pack?
Well, it's cheaper for you to buy in our bulk bundle and also better for our planet.
There's probably no chance that you'll stop cleaning any time soon. Keep a few for yourself and gift an eco alternative cleaning cloth to family and friends if you want to!
Or just stash the whole dozen in your cupboard for your personal use throughout the year.
With our compostable dishcloths ( FSC Certified and made in Germany), you can be a good girl or boy and still have cool-looking cleaning stuff that reduces waste and effectively helps you get the job done.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- They soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- Locally designed on Waiheke Island
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ", note it will shrink a little after your first use
- We donate to TreesThat Count for each purchase - every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand.
Read our " how-to" cleaning tips for advice on how to care for your cloth and get the best use from it.
- Our EKOH Sponge Cloths soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- After using your cloth to clean up, put it in the dishwasher with the dishes and wash. Make sure you take it out to dry and air after it has finished washing.
- Good to go in the washing machine.
- To kill any bacteria, pop the damp sponge cloth into the microwave for 20 seconds OR soak in our HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant or Laundry soaker for 30 min.
- 100% biodegradable, so when you have finished with your eco friendly cloth it, bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.