- Product info
- Tips how to use
- The packaging
- Ingredients & materials
- How to dispose
Designed by artist Kylie Bridges, our Artist Series of unique original printed dish cloths is so beautiful you may just want to frame them!
Transform your everyday household cleaning chores with these fantastic earth-friendly cleaning cloths. Replacing your sponges, microfiber cleaning cloths & paper towels - Yeah to zero plastic products!
Our eco-friendly alternative dish cloths work hard, day after day and one EKOH Swedish cloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. Happy days!
Expect to get at least six months of use from your multipurpose dishcloth and then simply return it back to the earth, doing your bit to reduce what goes into landfill.
The blend of Cotton and Cellulose originally discovered in Sweden ( Swedish dishcloths ) make these a natural cleaning alternative for a sustainable home.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- Your cloth will soften when wet, quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
One of a kind designs
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ", note it will shrink a little after your first use
- Every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand with Trees That Count.
Happy to share some cleaning tips read our " how to use"!
The EKOH Swedish sponge dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. These eco-friendly sponge cloths are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your sponge cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out the cleaning cloth - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dish cloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
- White Kraft paper is a non-toxic food-grade Kraft packaging and is 100% eco-friendly. The colour is made from bleaching the wood pulp. It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging. All printing is done using non-toxic inks.