- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Swedish Dishcloths are Eco Sponge Cloths, the perfect alternative to plastic sponges, nylon microfibre cloths and paper towels. This original, reusable, then compostable cleaning cloth fights the war on household waste daily. Our fun printed multipurpose, zero-plastic eco-cleaning cloths are essential in an eco-friendly kitchen and home!
Cellulose is a lint-free, non-abrasive, and hypoallergenic product that allows you to clean without using harsh chemicals. Transform everyday household cleaning chores with the best earth-friendly cloths, replacing your plastic sponges, cleaning cloths & paper towels.
EKOH Beach House dish cloths pack is inspired by our beautiful land, sea and island lifestyle on Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff that reduces waste and effectively helps you do your cleaning job. Spruce up your kitchen with these earth-friendly cleaning cloths
Why we love Swedish dishcloths:
- SUPER ABSORBENT: One EKOH Swedish dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels, happy days! Our Swedish dishcloths are made in Europe of a patented diamond weave and FSC-certified cellulose + cotton blend materials.
- HEALTHY CLEANING: Your dish cloth will soften when wet and quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.No more smelly cloths and sponges!
- HOME COMPOSTABLE: 100% biodegradable dishcloths. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty micro-plastics.
- EASY CARE: Dishwasher and machine washable and will last 200+ machine or dishwasher cleans. Expect at least three months of use from your multipurpose dishcloth.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Safe for all surfaces, marble countertops, stainless appliances, wood, tile, mirrors and glass. Soft to the touch when wet and a great non-scratch scrubber when dry.
- REUSABLE: Expect at least three months of use from your Swedish dishcloth and then simply return it to the earth, doing your bit to reduce what goes into the landfill.
Perfect Size : 17 x 20 cm - 6.5 x 8 inches
The EKOH Swedish sponge dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. These eco-friendly sponge cloths are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your sponge cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out the cleaning cloth - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dish cloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly. It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.