- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Aromatic botanical Hand Wash for use anytime and every day. Creamy and smooth, Healthy Clean Lemon Myrtle Liquid Hand Soap has the natural antibacterial power of pure Australian lemon myrtle oil. Leaving your hands hygienically clean, fresh and free of germs after washing.
Formulated from plant-based ingredients, using only the best essential elements means this hand wash at pH 5.5 is perfect for your skin. A natural liquid hand soap.
The 6 Pack Handwash is ideal for air B&B, hospitality businesses, and larger households - bundle and save !
The Good stuff
- It contains NO colour & absolutely NO artificial fragrance
- It's gentle on sensitive and easily irritated skin
- At pH 5.5, it's perfect for your skin
- Family safe - no chemicals
- Earth safe made by Simply Clean in Australia
- Grey-water and septic safe
- PETA hopping bunny certified
- Every purchase support Friends of the Kola
- Made in Australia from locally grown Lemon Myrtle
- Reusable & recyclable amber pump bottle
The long list of Nasties we leave out:
- No synthetic colour
- No artificial fragrance
- Completely free from toxins & sensitisers
- No sodium lauryl sulfate & sodium Laureth sulfate (SLS & SLES)
- No PEGs, parabens, mineral oils
- No CDE and methylisothiazolinone (CMIT & MIT)
- No Triclosan
- BPA-free pump bottle
- Palm oil-free
- No animal testing or animal products
For the best advice on handwashing. Read our Tips and FAQ for more information on sustainable cleaning products and a healthy home.
- Just one pump into the palm of damp hands is enough.
- Rub hands together, palms and the tops of your hands around the fingertips and nails, for a good clean and a soft, fresh, uplifting smell of lemon myrtle.
- Perfect for the kid's bathroom, safe, hygienic and antibacterial.
- Keep a pump in the kitchen to wash your hands before preparing a meal.
- HealthyClean amber BPA free, reusable bottles are a lightweight, durable alternative to glass packaging.
- Made from PET plastic (polyethylene terephthalate) and suitable for various uses.
- PET is infinitely recyclable and is the most recycled plastic worldwide.
- For more information about the importance of recycling plastics visit our FAQ's