- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Swedish Dishcloth Bulk Box 48 Pieces 1 Print Design Blue Whale on White Cloth
Swedish Dishcloth Bulk Box 1 print design 48 pieces. A single eco-friendly dishcloth design in a 48-shelf-ready box dispenser - choose your favourite prints, lasting and average family of at least 12 months. Buying bulk and saving you more than 50% on the price of a single eco sponge cloth, saving time and shipping and saving waste to landfill.
Proven in Sweden for decades, our bacteria-fighting multipurpose sponge cloths are made from all-natural materials. Each cloth can last many months and over 250+ washes.
- Absorbing 20 times their weight in liquid, an efficient, eco-friendly cleaning sponge. That's a lot of spills, wet dishes, smudgy windows and messy counters, and you'll no longer need to use plastic sponges or paper towels!
- Our eco-friendly cleaning cloths are all-natural, machine washable, reusable and easily compostable.
The secret is science and sustainability.
- EKOH Swedish dishcloths are made from a unique combination of wood pulp cellulose and renewable cotton fibres FSC Certified.
- Printed with natural inks, packed in zero waste card -100% biodegradable.
Happy to share some cleaning tips:
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free and are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down inside the car and more.
- Pop your clothes into your dishwasher or washing machine to keep them healthy and clean. Washes up 250 + times.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise, you can microwave when damp briefly or use some HealthyCleanLemon Myrtle disinfectant as a soaker.
- Buy in bulk, save and share :)
- 175 X 200mm
- Set size: 48 units
- Made in Germany-Designed New Zealand - Printed/packed Asia.
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dishcloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly.
- It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.