- Product info
- Tips how to use
- The packaging
- Ingredients & materials
- How to dispose
EKOH compostable cotton dishcloths are natural, eco-friendly sponge cleaning cloths for your home or business. Yeah, to Zero plastic products!
Transform everyday household cleaning chores with these fantastic earth-friendly cleaning cloths, replacing your plastic sponges, microfibre cleaning cloths & paper towels!
A single eco-friendly dishcloth is perfect for you to try out before you purchase a multi-pack, or maybe you want to buy the 48 Box Bundle of your favourite print, saving you more than 60% on the price of a single cloth, saving time and shipping and saving waste to landfill.
Proven in Sweden for decades, our bacteria-fighting multipurpose sponge cloths are made from all-natural materials, and each fabric cloth can last up to 3 months and over 18o+ washes. They’re super absorbent, dry quickly, easily washable in the dishwasher – and when it’s time for a change, just pop them into the compost bin in the garden, and they’ll biodegrade away as nature intended.
You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff in your home or business that reduces waste and effectively helps you get your cleaning job done.
One EKOH original printed dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels, happy days! Choose your own mix of prints to suit your style, home, or business needs. You can have cool-looking cleaning stuff that reduces waste and effectively helps you get your cleaning job done.
Reuse, reuse, and reuse. Our kind of happy!
- They soften when wet and quickly dry too hard to prevent bacteria, mould and germ growth.
- 100% biodegradable. Bury it, feed your worm farm or compost bin no nasty microplastics.
- Dishwasher and machine washable
- They are locally designed on Waiheke Island
- Perfect size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 ", note it will shrink a little after your first use
- We donate 5% to TreesThat Count for each purchase - every purchase helps plant a native tree in New Zealand.
Happy to share some cleaning tips:
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free and are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down inside the car and more.
- Pop your clothes into your dishwasher or washing machine to keep them healthy and clean. Washes up 100 + times.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise, you can microwave when damp briefly or use some HealthyCleanLemon Myrtle disinfectant as a soaker.
- Buy in bulk, save and share :)
EKOH Swedish dishcloths are made from 70% sustainable wood pulp cellulose & 30% cotton fibre in Germany. Screen printed with no toxic inks. The packaging is a compostable paper card, so just pop it into your compost bin.
- The EKOH Swedish dishcloths clean virtually streak-free. They are more absorbent when damp. Perfect to use on glass, granite, tiles, ceramic, stainless steel to wipe down the car dash and more.
- Pop them into your dishwasher or washing machine regularly
- Care for your cloth, and they will last at least three months.
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use.
- No need to wring out - to keep the cloths shape air dry flat.
- If you need to sterilise your dishcloth, you can microwave it when damp briefly for 30 seconds or use some HealthyClean Lemon Myrtle disinfectant to kill any germs.
To keep your dishcloth healthy & clean:
- It is made from Kraft card that is unbleached and is 100% eco-friendly.
- It degrades naturally within a few weeks, decomposing just like leaves that fall off a tree. It leaves no impact on the environment.
- It can also be recycled for use in new packaging.
- All printing is done using non-toxic inks.