- Product info
- Product care & use
- Eco criteria & sustainability
- Ingredients & material
- How to dispose
Concentrated eco-friendly laundry products, Lemon Myrtle Laundry Liquid is a high performance, earth safe AND family safe washing solution. Tough on dirt, kind to the environment, gentle on your skin. Buying sustainable laundry products in bulk will save you time, dollars and help you produce less waste. Set up your own refill station at home and start saving.
HealthyClean bulk concerted laundry liquid should last a family of four for at least 12-15 months, giving you at least 600 washes!
Using only the best and essential ingredients means HealthyClean laundry liquid gives you clean laundry, with a hint of the fresh outdoor scent of Lemon Myrtle.
NO colour and absolutely NO artificial fragrance. That's a happy laundry day!
- NO colour and absolutely NO artificial fragrance
- Sensitiser free so kindly to sensitive & easily irritated skin
- Super concentrated gives up to 40 washes per litre
- Developed for both front and top-loading washing machines
- Performs in cold and hot washes
- Grey-water and septic safe
- Family safe
- Earth safe
- PETA hopping bunny certified
- Made in Australia supporting local manufacturing
- Refillable, reusable and recyclable bottle
Nasties we leave out (yep, it's a loooong list of baddies we leave out).
- No phosphates or enzymes
- No synthetic perfumes or dyes
- No animal testing or animal products
- BPA Free bottle
- No Benzotriazoles
- No Bensalkonium chrloride
- No Propylen Glycol
- No Ethanolamine
For the best eco-friendly household products and a perfect laundry day read our tips about sustainable laundry and household ideas - see our Discover page.
- Set up your bulk refill station in a cool spot, laundry cupboard or in your garage. You will not need access every day as refilling your 1l bottle with the concentrated formula will give you 40 washes!
- Make sure you turn the tap off tightly to avoid spills or drips
- Reduce your time in the laundry room and leave your clothes looking as good as new. Put time into the prep work—that means taking a peek at any labels that list how certain pieces should be washed and cared for.
- Get the family involved in sorting the washing as it goes into the laundry basket. It will save you time if everyone can check pockets, put socks into an EKOH mesh Bag, so they don't get separated and ensure they are not balled up.
- Set up separate laundry baskets for Lights and Darks coloured clothes. When you get undressed, toss clothes into the "right" basket. If you are super organised, then one for delicates too!. This will make your job so much easier when it comes to loading a wash.
- HealthyClean BPA free reusable small white containers are made from HDPE and carry the (recycle 2) symbol.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is a versatile plastic with many uses, especially when it comes to packaging and kids toys. It has a low risk of leaching and is readily recyclable into many types of goods.
- For more information about the importance of recycling plastics visit our FAQ's